Avaya 9630 IP Phone
A member of the Avaya one-X™ Deskphone Edition family, the 9630 IP Telephone is specifically designed for the essential telephone user, where the telephone is necessary in order for them to complete their job. Sales people, relationship managers, and attorneys are typical examples of the essential users profile. The 9630 provides superior, high fidelity audio, built in “one touch” access to key Avaya Communication Manager mobility features, protocol independence (H.323 and SIP) and a stylish professional design. The 9630G model has the same functionality as the 9630, and adds native support for Gigabit Ethernet.
The 9630 is designed specifically to meet the needs of the essential telephone user: The person for whom the telephone is critical to complete their job. The 9630 features a large, high resolution backlit display and several LED buttons to explicitly convey status to the end user. The 9630 provides direct “one touch” access to key Avaya Communication Manager mobility features such as Extension to Cellular. Like all one-X Deskphone Edition telephones, the 9630 features high fidelity audio, flexible support for add-ons in the future, and a very stylish and professional design.
- Intuitive User InterfaceThe intuitive, context-sensitive interface on the 9630 is designed to facilitate confident usage by featuring context-driven menus with on-screen prompts, enabling straightforward access to contact directory and call log. Essential users have full control of conference calls, including selective drop and mute. The 9630 also provides a dedicated Call Forward / Mobility button for one-touch access to mobility features within Avaya Communication Manager. These include Extension to Cellular as well as Extend Current Call to cell phone.
- Superior Audio QualityThe unique high-fidelity acoustics of the Avaya 9630, including wideband audio support in the speaker, handset, and headset, deliver industry-leading audio that minimizes ambient noise. With the enhanced audio across high and low frequencies, it is easier for users to better understand others with different speech nuances or accents.
- New design and displayThe 9630 features an improved, higher resolution display supporting 1/4 VGA gray scale with backlighting. A four way navigation button cluster is another new addition to the 9630. This feature provides a familiar, cell phone-like interface for navigation and feature selections for the everyday user.
- Investment Protection – Modules and AdaptersBased on open standards with a modular platform, the Avaya 9630 allows enterprises to add a wide range of modules and adapters to further enhance employee productivity. This facilitates individual choice between Bluetooth, monaural wideband, or binaural wideband headsets. Adapters for Gigabit Ethernet and Bluetooth are now available.
- 9630 Designed just for the essential userThe 9630 is designed specifically for the essential user where the telephone is critical for them to perform their jobs. The 9630 features a larger display, with additional LED buttons and wideband audio support throughout. The 9630 supports a 24 button expansion module allowing the essential user to access additional call appearances and feature keys. Finally, with one touch access to mobility features, the 9630 user is reachable seamlessly.
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- ASIN: B003P5H5MS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2010