In today’s ultra-mobile business landscape, your company is only as strong as your ability to stay in touch with customers anytime, anywhere. You might think your mobile phone is the best technology weapon in your mobile arsenal. But in fact, an IP phone like the Cisco SPA 525G2 can work with your small business’s mobile technologies of choice to complete the loop between wireless and desk-side communications. The SPA 525G2 is the industry’s first integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP phone. The integration with Cisco Mobile Link enhances the SPA 525G2’s Bluetooth functionality, allowing it to be used as a hands-free device associated with a mobile phone. With a 3.2-inch color LCD screen, the SPA 525G2 is an excellent choice for businesses that need and enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, and IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP
Centrex deployment. This phone includes a 1-year warranty and is eligible for Cisco Small Business Support Service, which provides additional investment protection.
As smart as any smartphone
The SPA 525G2 uses industry-leading SPA Voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco and high-quality hardware, providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Because the SPA 525G2’s integrates with mobile phones, you can easily and smoothly transfer calls to and from your mobile phones as well as import contacts. A built-in USB port lets you easily charge your mobile phone, too. The SPA 525G2 features an MP3 media player and supports Cisco MonitorView, which allows you to stream video to its color display from a remote IP video camera. The SPA-525G2 also incorporates power-saving features such as LCD shutoff when the phone is not in use, not only saving battery life but also saving you money on your utility bill.
Security made simple
The SPA 525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and your service provider. Cisco’s SPA 525G2 includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client so remote users can securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without needing additional hardware. And the phone’s security features are not limited to digital safeguards alone: The SPA 525G2 also lets you view up to four video feeds from the Cisco WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Security Video Camera and Cisco PVC2300 Business Internet Security Video Camera, enabling you to quickly see different locations around your business to improve physical security.
Ready for anything—just like you
The SPA 525G2 can grow with your business. You can add new features to the phone over time. In addition, you can easily add new employees or move existing employees to another location. Because the phones are preconfigured and immediately recognized by the network, you save time and money by not having to manually reconfigure the phones for moves, adds, or changes. The phone also supports wireless network connectivity, providing unrestricted placement without the cost or hassle of running network cabling.
- Full-featured 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA 500S (32-button) attendant consoles
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, transfer agenda, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-reach, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320×240 color screen
- Simple and easy to set up virtual private network (VPN) client for voice
- Monitor up to 4 video cameras from your phone with Cisco MonitorView
- Supports productivity applications directly on the phone
- Supports multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
What’s in the Box
- SPA 525G IP telephone
- Desk stand
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Setup CD-ROM
- Quick start guide
- Quick installation guide
The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.4 x 1.7 inches ; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B003UMCMU6
- Item model number: SPA 525G2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2010