Amazon Price: $230.00 $230.00 (as of September 26, 2018 3:08 pm –
- Polycom Soundstation 2 conference phone- Full duplex- Voice quality like the Polycom Premier- Includes a 2.5mm jack for connection to other communication devices (mobile phones, etc.).
- Caller ID and phonebook- 25# Phonebook/speed dial list- Patented acoustic clarity technology allows simultaneous, natural, freeflowing conversation- Twice the loudness and microphone sensitivity of the original SoundStation eliminate ear strain and repetition- Not expandable.
- Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension- Dimensions:14.5L x 12.25W x 2.5H- Weight: 1.75 lb.
- Network interface: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface- Includes standard telephone keypad with on-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys.
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key- 132×65 pixel backlit graphical LCD- Backlit display provides important information (displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide caller ID)- User selectable ring tones- Multi-lingual support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian- Password protected configuration settings for administrators- 3 Built-incardioid microphones – Up to 10 ft. microphonepickup range- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing- Dynamic noise reduction interfaces,PY-SOUND2 .
- 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Tabletop console (with keypad and display)
- 21′ Cord to console
- 7′ Telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 15.7 x 6 inches ; 1.8 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00073FCS0
- Item model number: 2200-16000-001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001