Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and significantly expands the information viewed when using features such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory
In today’s ultra-mobile business landscape, your company is only as strong as your ability to stay in touch with customers anytime, anywhere. You might think your mobile phone is the best technology weapon in your mobile arsenal. But in fact, an IP phone like the Cisco SPA 525G2 can work with your small business’s mobile technologies of choice to complete the loop between wireless and desk-side communications. The SPA 525G2 is the industry’s first integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP phone. The integration with Cisco Mobile Link enhances the SPA 525G2’s Bluetooth functionality, allowing it to be used as a hands-free device associated with a mobile phone. With a 3.2-inch color LCD screen, the SPA 525G2 is an excellent choice for businesses that need and enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, and IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP
Centrex deployment. This phone includes a 1-year warranty and is eligible for Cisco Small Business Support Service, which provides additional investment protection.
As smart as any smartphone
The SPA 525G2 uses industry-leading SPA Voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco and high-quality hardware, providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Because the SPA 525G2’s integrates with mobile phones, you can easily and smoothly transfer calls to and from your mobile phones as well as import contacts. A built-in USB port lets you easily charge your mobile phone, too. The SPA 525G2 features an MP3 media player and supports Cisco MonitorView, which allows you to stream video to its color display from a remote IP video camera. The SPA-525G2 also incorporates power-saving features such as LCD shutoff when the phone is not in use, not only saving battery life but also saving you money on your utility bill.
Security made simple
The SPA 525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and your service provider. Cisco’s SPA 525G2 includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client so remote users can securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without needing additional hardware. And the phone’s security features are not limited to digital safeguards alone: The SPA 525G2 also lets you view up to four video feeds from the Cisco WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Security Video Camera and Cisco PVC2300 Business Internet Security Video Camera, enabling you to quickly see different locations around your business to improve physical security.
Ready for anything—just like you
The SPA 525G2 can grow with your business. You can add new features to the phone over time. In addition, you can easily add new employees or move existing employees to another location. Because the phones are preconfigured and immediately recognized by the network, you save time and money by not having to manually reconfigure the phones for moves, adds, or changes. The phone also supports wireless network connectivity, providing unrestricted placement without the cost or hassle of running network cabling.
- Full-featured 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA 500S (32-button) attendant consoles
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, transfer agenda, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-reach, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320×240 color screen
- Simple and easy to set up virtual private network (VPN) client for voice
- Monitor up to 4 video cameras from your phone with Cisco MonitorView
- Supports productivity applications directly on the phone
- Supports multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
What’s in the Box
- SPA 525G IP telephone
- Desk stand
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Setup CD-ROM
- Quick start guide
- Quick installation guide
The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, PoE (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). The Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone features include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone
5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity and Media for a New Level of Small Business User Experience
• Full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA500S (32 button) expansion modules
• Enhanced connectivity, with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support
• Graphic-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen
• Simple, easy, and highly secure wireless setup with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation
• Embedded SSL VPN client for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX over any public internet connection
• Support for multimedia functions, such as playing MP3’s, displaying digital photos, viewing RSS feeds, and displaying video surveillance camera streams
• Multi feature support, such as caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and built-in full-duplex speakerphone
• Supports both SIP with SPA9000 or leading third party call control platforms and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
Figure 1. Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display
Table 1. Features
Table 2. Physical Specifications
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||
• 8.4 x 8.3 x 1.7 in
• 214 x 212 x 44 mm
• 0.9 kg
• 2.0 lb
• 32.8 oz
|Phone casing composition||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic in textured dark gray with silver-colored bezel|
Table 3. Environmental
|Operating temperature||32°F to 113°F (0° to 45°C)|
|Relative humidity||5% to 95% noncondensing, operating and nonoperating|
|Storage temperature||-13° to 176°F (-25° to 80°C)|
Table 4. Certification
Table 5. Ordering Information
|SPA525G||Cisco Small Business Pro SPA525G|
|SPA525G-RC||Cisco Small Business Pro SPA525G RC SKU (RC-Remote Customization)|
|CON-SBS-SVC1||3-year Cisco Small Business Support Service|
Table 6. Optional Accessories
Service and Support
The Cisco SPA525G 5-Line IP Phone with Color Display is an excellent choice for businesses that require an enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, an IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA525G uses industry-leading SPA voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco, with high-quality hardware providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth for headset connectivity, Power over Ethernet (PoE) (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g).
Standard features on the Cisco SPA525G include five active lines, VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a 3.2-inch QVGA color display, a full-duplex, high-quality speakerphone, a Bluetooth interface for headset connectivity, a Wireless-G (802.11g) client, a 2.5-mm stereo headset port, and a USB 2.0 host port. Each line can be configured independently to use a unique phone number (or extension) or can use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones. The power supply for the SPA525G is sold separately. The optional SPA932 32-Button Attendant Consoles add up to 64 buttons for receptionist applications.
The Cisco SPA525G provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information, using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure RTP, and HTTPS/SSL to secure communications between the user and service provider. Cisco SPA Secure Remote Provisioning provides a highly secure mechanism for the service provider to remotely manage the phone/user configuration and the device software upgrades.
The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
Cisco® Unified IP Phones, integral components of the Cisco Unified Communications solution provide superior levels of integrated business features and converged communications at levels far beyond today’s conventional voice systems. As the market leader in true IP telephony, Cisco continues to deliver outstanding end-to-end data and voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, offering the most complete, stylish, and fully featured IP phone portfolio in the industry.
Figure 1. Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G
• Pixel-based display: A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
• Menu key: This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
– The user can retrieve voicemail messages.
– The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
– The user can set preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
• Hold key: This lighted key provides a red visual indication to the user that a call has been placed on hold.
• Volume control: This toggle allows easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
• Hearing-aid-compatible handset: The handset meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
• Single-position stand: The stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The stand can be removed to allow wall mounting using mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
• XML applications: Various XML applications can be delivered to the display.
• Single line or directory number
• Calling name and number display
• Call waiting
• Call forwarding
• Call transfer
• Three-way calling (conference calling)
• On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
• Call hold
• Call monitoring (speaker only; no microphone)
• Messages soft key to provide access to voicemail messages
• Four speed dial numbers configurable at the Cisco Unified Communications Manager
• Cisco Discovery Protocol
• IEEE 802.1q (VLAN)
• G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audio compression codecs
• 10BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
• Software upgrade supported through Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
• Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
• Voice-activity detection (VAD), silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
• Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager 3.3 and above, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
• H.323 Version 2
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (RFC 2543)
• Dimensions: (H x W x D): 8 x 7 x 6 in. (20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm)
• Phone weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg)
• Inline power
• Power can also be supplied locally using an optional AC to 48 VDC power adaptor, CP-PWR-CUBE-3=, which also requires one of the country-specific cords listed here.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G is a cost-effective, basic IP phone providing a core set of business features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and service provider applications and can be deployed in the following end-user environments: enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and small offices or home offices (SOHOs). It is also suitable for places where single-line phones are typically installed such as cafeterias, break rooms, lobbies, and manufacturing floors. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G provides single-line access and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions on the pixel-based liquid crystal display (LCD). The graphic capabilities of the display support a rich user experience, presenting calling information, intuitive access to features, and language localization in future firmware releases. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, which translates into greater network availability. In addition, Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications deliver impressive features and network data to the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7905G display.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G, a key offering in the IP Phone portfolio, is a full-featured IP phone primarily for manager and executive needs. It provides six programmable line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. Audio controls for duplex speakerphone, handset and headset. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7960G also features a large, pixel-based LCD display. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed. The graphic capability of the display allows for the inclusion of such features as XML (Extensible Markup Language) and future features.
|The Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone features a 2-port switch and monochrome LCD.|
|The SPA 303 is easy to install and can be connected to the network via Ethernet or wirelessly.|
Easily manage communications with the touch of a button
The Cisco SPA 303 can be used with such productivity-enhancing features as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Cisco VoiceView Express allows users to interact with their Cisco Unity Express voicemail box using the phone’s LCD and soft keys. This makes it much easier to manage personal mailbox options and notifications as well as send, listen to, record, and manage voicemail messages. Managing voice calls and communications more quickly and effectively makes employees more productive and frees up time to strengthen customer relationships.
Up and running—securely and quickly
With any Internet telephony system, security is a concern. The SPA 303 lays such concerns to rest with a password-protected system, password protection to access administrator features, and up to 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption. The SPA 303 also uses encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Like its slimmer, more basic cousin, the SPA 301, the SPA 303 offers easy installation and setup, requiring fewer than 10 steps. And you can connect the IP phone to you network either via Ethernet connection or wirelessly (with the Cisco WBP54G Wireless-G Bridge). Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features.
|The SPA 303 supports remote provisioning and Web-based configuration.|
- Supports 3-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Features include dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Provides easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Internet Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- Includes a 1-year hardware warranty
What’s in the Box
- Cisco SPA 303 IP phone, handset, and stand
- Handset cord
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick installation guide
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone SPA303-G1 336