Grandstream GXP1450 Enterprise HD IP Telephone 2 lines with 2 SIP accounts,next generation enterprise grade IP phone, 180×60 backlit graphical LCD, HD audio quality, 3-way conference, dual network ports with integrated PoE
GXP2110 is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features 4 lines, a large 240×120 backlit graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys, 18 XML programmable BLF extension keys, dual network ports with integrated PoE, and 5 way conference. The GXP2110 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and customizable application service, automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. It is a perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi line IP phone with numerous extension keys.
– The Grandstream GXP2140 HD IP phone is a next generation enterprise grade IP phone that features up to 4 lines 4.3" TFT color LCD 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys dual Gigabit network ports integrated PoE and Bluetooth 5-way conference and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
– 480×272 TFT color LCD
– Dual switched auto sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
– Connect up to 4 extension modules
– Automated provisioning
– Support for Google Voice
– Integrated real time web applications
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
– Grandstream IP video phone
– Easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance
– Reduce your travel costs and increase your productivity with face-to-face communication over any distance
– Interoperable with most 3rd party SIP products
– H.264 support that enables real-time high quality video at bandwidths as low as 32 kbps and up to 1 mbps
– High quality videoconferencing from home or from the office
– High quality 2 way real-time video
– High fidelity video quality at bandwidths between 64kbps to 1mbps
– Crisp picture quality
– Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera
– Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement (vertical/horizontal)
– 3 Way conferencing
– Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure
– Custom ring tones
– Intuitive graphic user
– Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending)
– Supports dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack
– Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality
– Supports H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
– Supports popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.
– Support device configuration via LCD, Web browser or central secure configuration file
Grandstream GXP2000 is 4-line enterprise SIP telephone that is feature rich, easy to use, supports integrated power-over-Ethernet and is competitively priced. Expandable, secure and easy to manage, the GXP2000 offers superior audio quality, 4 individual SIP accounts, 7 programmable keys, visual message indicator, full duplex hands-free speakerphone, dual 10M/100Mbps Ethernet ports, intuitive user interfaces, large back-lit graphical LCD display with support for multiple languages, security and privacy protection, screen content customization using XML, automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML, as well as broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP products. The GXP2000 is an ideal IP phone for both the small business and the enterprise customer.
– Grandstream single line SIP telephone- 1 line appearance with FLASH to handle 2 simultaneous calls- HD wideband audio and full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation- 128×32 graphical LCD with support for multiple languages- Broad interoperability with most of the leading IP PBX Softswitch platforms and 3rd party SIP devices and can be easily auto provisioned for mass deployment- Protocol/standards: SIP RFC3261 TCP/IP/UDP RTP/RTCP HTTP ARP/RARP ICMP DNS (A record and SRV) DHCP PPPoE TFTP NTP STUN SIMPLE- Feature keys: 3 dynamic context sensitive soft keys 3 navigation/menu/volume keys 7 dedicated function keys for: HOLD SPEAKERPHONE SEND TRANSFER CONFERENCE FLASH and HEADSET- Support for G.723.1 G.729 A/B G.711 u/a-law G.726 G.722 (wide-band) GSM and iLBC in- band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio RFC2833 SIP INFO) – Hold Mute Transfer Forward 3-way Conference Downloadable Phone Book (XML LDAP up to 200 items) Call Waiting Call Log Off-hook Auto Dial Auto Answer Click-To-Dial Downloadable Ringtones Server Redundancy and Fail-over Support – 2.5mm and RJ9 headset jack- Layer 2 (802.1Q 801.2p) and Layer 3 (ToS DiffServ MPLS) QoS- User and administrator level passwords MD5 and MD5- sess based authentication AES based secure configuration file SRTP – Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP mass deployment using central secure provisioning file – Integrated (IEEE 802.3af) PoE- Universal power adaptor (Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz Output:+5VDC 1.2A UL Certified) includedGSGXP280